Symphony is Medela’s latest innovation in hospital-grade electric double pumps. With breakthrough 2-Phase Expression pumping, Symphony is proven to reduce pumping time through faster let-down and milk flow and remove as much milk as a breastfeeding baby. Symphony implements the results of extensive research on electric breastpumps initiated by Medela and conducted by internationally renowned lactation researcher Peter Hartmann, Ph.D.
Medela Symphony Breast Pump Hospital grade breast pump
The first breast pump with 2-Phase Expression technology which is proven to achieve faster milk ejection and faster milk flow when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum. More efficient and comfortable. Unique overflow protection. Whisper quiet operation. Easy-to-clean.
- Designed to mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythm
- Convenient single or double pumping
- Moms can easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down button
- Helps initiate and maintain breastmilk supply
- Hospital grade: The pump’s kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane
1 – Symphony pump
1 – AC Power cord charger (Compatible Malaysia use Charger)
2 – 5 oz/150 mL breastmilk bottles and lids
1 – Symphony Double pumping kit
2 – Medium (24 mm) PersonalFit breastshields
2 – Tubing for Symphony use
What is included : Motor Unit, Tote bag, 1 Lithium ion battery-rechargeable, 1 110-220v AC adaptor, Removable cooler bag and contoured ice pack, – 4 x 150 mL breastmilk bottles and lids, 2 Medium (24 mm) breast shields, 2 Freestyle breast shield connector bodies, 1 Set of tubing, 2 Membranes, Instructions Manual, Breastfeeding Information Guide