Terms & Conditions
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms when you confirm an order for the hire of Products and by making payment. Once we have accepted your order/payment there will be a binding contract between you and us for the hire of the Products on these Terms. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will be effective without our agreement in writing. Tots-Porter is owned and managed by Totsporter Services and Malaysia is the Company’s country of domicile.
After receiving your online booking request we will send you written confirmation by email within 24 hours to inform you and confirm availability of your order. This confirmation shall be checked thoroughly by you and any errors or queries notified to us within 48 hours of receiving such confirmation. If we receive no such notification we will assume the details of the confirmation are correct and delivery will be affected as agreed.
We agree to hire the equipment to you subject to availability and as specified in our confirmation email at the hire cost agreed. Payment of the full hire cost together with a refundable deposit must be made at time of confirmation to confirm your booking. Payment is to be made by one of our preferred payment methods unless otherwise arranged. You shall be responsible for all expenses (including any delivery fees) invoiced by BabyJimbo. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in MYR. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
Tots-Porter.com complies with the Malaysia Government mandate and the standard Value Added Tax rate of 6% is applicable on our Products and services.
- We will deliver the equipment at a time convenient to both parties on the first date of hire or earlier by agreement.
- We will collect, or you may return the equipment on the agreed date at a time convenient to both parties.
- You are responsible for checking the equipment immediately upon delivery to ensure it is undamaged, in good working order and fit for the intended purpose. You will notify us on the day of delivery if this is not the case.
- Instructions will be supplied with all the equipment, where these have been supplied by the manufacturer, and you are responsible for reading these carefully prior to using the equipment and for complying with these instructions whilst using the equipment.
- All hired Products must be returned on or before the return date listed on this agreement and in good clean condition (to our satisfaction).
- Free delivery and collection for orders over RM 400 between 10.00 am and 7.00 pm.
- Deliveries in Klang Valley under RM 400 will incur a delivery and pick up fee of RM 30
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport – RM 30 each trip.
- Other areas available upon request.
The hired equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was handed out to you (considering fair wear and tear).
If equipment is not returned in the condition in which it was hired to you, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to retain the deposit paid to you.
If the equipment is returned excessively soiled or stained (not limited to vomit, chewing gum or candy, stickers, crayons, markers, urine, fecal matter or any difficult to remove substance, or any item returned with an odor resulting from cigarette smoke), Tots-Porter will take RM 30 cleaning fee out of your refundable security deposit.
Items must be returned with all accessories, manuals and parts intact and in proper working order.
Any equipment that is lost, stolen, or returned damaged or incomplete while hired out, will be taken from your refundable security deposit bond at the current replacement cost of the equipment.
You have full responsibility for the care and safekeeping of the equipment and will retain it in your possession and under your control at all times.
You are responsible for ensuring that it is used in a safe and sensible manner, used only for the purpose for which it is supplied and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
and Tots-Porter instructions where necessary.
It is your responsibility to provide adequate supervision where appropriate.
- Provided the goods are returned to us on the last date of hire in the same condition as you received them we shall return the deposit to you in full. In the event of the late return of any equipment, we shall be entitled to retain the deposit paid or part thereof at the daily rate.
You also agree not to hold Tots-Porter (and its owners) liable against any and all claims, liabilities, including negligence, liabilities, demands, actions, suits and proceedings, losses, costs, penalties, and damages, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, selection, hire, purchase, delivery, possession, condition, use, operation, handling, transportation, or return of the equipment.
We are not responsible for any injury, loss or claim arising out of the use of the equipment.
Any failure by us to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to, or be interpreted as waiver of any of our rights.
- In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the Malaysian Governing Law.
We cannot accept responsibility for any failure or delay on our part to fulfil our obligations where such failure/delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
All equipment supplied to you shall remain the property of Totsporter Services
All features, content, specifications, products prices and images described or depicted on the web site and social media are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We will keep all your personal information confidential. We will not sell or give any of your personal information to a third party without your permission.
You agree not to sell, sublet, assign or in any way transfer the Products, or allow them to be seized in satisfaction of your debts or for any other legal process, and you will pay us for all costs, claims, damages and expenses that we suffer as a result of your breach of this agreement.
In case of any complaint in relation to our Products or services, you must contact us on custome[email protected] as soon as possible. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 3-4 working days.
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the Malaysian laws. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Our Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website/social media. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.